Taking Care of Business (Business Cards)

For this business card I decided to do something classy. I dance and have danced for the last ten years of my life. It has made me who I am. I am so grateful for what it has given me. There is no place on the world that I feel more myself then a stage dancing. Tap is more than just dance, its music. You have the power to create sounds with your feet and every step is different. Every little move you make creates a different sound which is unlike no other.
This business cards is one of my favorite I have created. The story that is being told through the moving company is about my family's recent move to Florida. In July of 2017 we moved from Pennsylvania to Cape Coral, Florida. This was a new beginning for us. I thought that I would use a stork bringing Florida to people because storks bring new things and new beginnings.

Compassion is something that is very important to me. You may not know how to help someone, but if you show compassion you are a better person. I chose to write the word compassion in Hebrew because the Jews in the past have faced many challenges. If people in the world showed a little more compassion, maybe it would be a better place for everyone.

Ever since I was little my mom has told me I am wanderlust. Wanderlust is the strong desire to travel. I have always wanted to be a paper airplane floating in the wind around the world so that I would be able to experience everything that the world has to offer.
Being silly is something that everyone has the ability to do. You can't take life too seriously because then you could miss out on opportunities. I have my times of being silly and I am proud of it. Everyone should be silly form time to time. It doesn't hurt to laugh or make fun of yourself sometimes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volkswagen Mesh Mug

GIF Practice (Autoscopy)