Calligram Examples


This calligram is of Bruno Mars, one of my favorite artists of all time. The details in it are fascinating and the color really works with this image. I love the sunglasses and how it looks like their is a reflection on them with the open space on the right lens. His lyrics surround his head as if he had just thought of them and they are flowing out of his brain.


This calligram is very unique and different. I love the different perspective that it took. Instead of using the whole fish like most artists would do, they decided to use the head. I especially love the bubbles and how they came out. It offered something different that most calligrams with a fish don't have.
I love this calligram almost as much as I love Buzz Lightyear.  Anything Disney immediately draws my attention, and this one did not disappoint. No matter how far you are away from this piece, you can still tell that it is Buzz Lightyear which is a really cool aspect. I have seen other work from this artist around Disney World, and every piece is absolutely incredible.

This calligram is absolutely incredible. The detail in it is so creative and  the coloring is on point. The different shaded areas show life in this piece of art. The dark background really makes it pop and stand out from a distance.

This coca-cola can is definitely one of my favorite calligrams that I have seen. The work and lettering are exquisite. From far away it looks like a regular can, but as you get closer the words on the can come to life and show the depth of the can. Every little detail in this is amazing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volkswagen Mesh Mug

GIF Practice (Autoscopy)