Inner Self

For this project, we had to create a poster inspired by the works of Banksy using a photo of ourselves. I chose to use a picture from my senior portraits that had a very unique contrast to it. I accidentally forgot to lock my bottom layer, and the copy of the picture on top got moved to the left a little. This was a happy accident. When I used image trace, it looked almost as if I was watching myself. Very creepy, but I'm in love with what happened. It reminded me of having to hide parts of yourself for fear of what could happen. You have to hide your inner demons from the world, but what happens when they come out?
This is the original photo shot by Corrine at Silverbox Studios in Pennsylvania.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volkswagen Mesh Mug

GIF Practice (Autoscopy)