The Wordiest Place on Earth

This project was one of the more difficult ones that I have done so far. I feel like I say that every time but that is because they keep getting more and more difficult for me. I spent many hours in the lab with this one. I couldn't get the text to look the way I wanted it to. I think it turned out pretty good. I like the texture that the words created. The different colors represent the different princesses that have the lyrics to the song corresponding. For example the furthest one to the left is lyrics to "Part of your World" from little mermaid so the color for that is a light teal. I had to move the Walt and Mickey statue because of the overlapping looking crowded. I like it over to the right because it looks like the spirits of Walt and Mickey are still at the castle every night looking at the fireworks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volkswagen Mesh Mug

GIF Practice (Autoscopy)